Monday 18 April 2016

Recommending Music by Adrian von Ziegler


Adrian is a composer of what I consider modern Classical music, as well as, in his own words: "Celtic Music, Emotional Music, Relaxing Music, Dark Music, Oriental Music, Fantasy Music, Movie Scores, Metal and many other genres." and I will tell you this now, HE IS MAH FAV! <3

He composes and arranges all his music, and there is SOOOO MUCH to listen to, on keyboard. I have no idea if that's impressive or par for the course, but it's a cool tidbit to me. He's a YouTuber as well, and has posted many, MANY pieces of music, for free, for you to listen to. Go do that now! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSeJA6az0GrNM4_-pl3HQSQ

Adrian is a bloody FANTASTIC composer if you hadn't already guessed. I listen to his music whenever I'm writing or reading or just sitting and doing nothing at all. Sometimes I even sleep to his softer tunes. I, quite frankly, rank this man as being the equal of Mozart, Beethoven, Holst, and Rachmaninoff, and I love his pieces of music even more than those men's combined! That's saying a lot coming from me....

I grew up listening to those musical geniuses and Ziegler still takes the cake, all the cake!

I'm listening to Ziegler even as I write this! :D

At the bottom of some of his videos (at least the ones I've checked, and there are too many for me to check them all) he puts a short(ish) description of his process for the piece you're listening to, and boy is it an insight into the mind of a genius. I really enjoy reading about how he made what he made, and what he felt while doing it.

I doubt I could write as much as I do without this man's music in my life, and sometimes I get distracted just listening when I should be making my own stories. :)

Anyway, that's all for now, if you have the slightest inclination towards anything you've read here, I must insist you check out Adrian von Ziegler's channel page on YouTube.

Adrian's links:


YouTube  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSeJA6az0GrNM4_-pl3HQSQ

Twitter https://twitter.com/AdrianVZiegler


No comments:

Post a Comment