Monday 2 May 2016

Recommending 2k to 10k by Rachel Aaron


Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love


 *SPOILER ALERT* This book changed my life! (Also there are spoilers for Rachel's other books.)

2k to 10k helped me reboot my writing-brain, and pushed me off the fence between Pantser and Plotter, firmly into the meadows and fields of Plotting-Land. In fact, that's just what the sample I got on Amazon did for me. The rest of the book (short though it is) taught me SOOO much more!

And it's SUPER CHEAP!!! :O

Buy this book IF:
  • You don't think you're writing enough,
  • You need a cheerful kick in the butt,
  • You want to learn a thing or two from a pro on the down-low (rhymes!!!),
  • You haven't got enough of Rachel Aaron/Bach from her other books,
  • You feel stuck in a rut,
  • Or you don't understand what you're doing.

Did you say identify with any of the above? If so, you, yes YOU, dear reader, need 2k to 10k! :D

The moments in this book where I said, "D'oh!" were myriad, as were the "I dunno... *tries suggested thing* Yep, this works for me!" moments.

If Rachel hadn't covered most - if not ALL - of her bases in this book, I would ask for another book just for the pleasure of reading her writing!

Rachel Aaron/Bach's links:


Twitter @Rachel_Aaron

Website http://rachelaaron.net

1 comment: